Saturday, May 16, 2009

knowing

 

This is one of the few Nick Cage movies that I haven't liked. I was very disappointed, not in his acting but the whole plot for the show. It just wasn't good. The premise that we should let our children go to aliens without us and just plan to die, didn't hold much hope for the future to me. Being told to trust these beings that were obviously powerful, without knowing them or understanding them was chilling. Who in their right mind would do that? Also there is NO mention of God in this movie, although they tried to merge aliens with prophecy, which didn't work if you know the Bible.
It was unrealistic in that if it really was total destruction, I know that people would be seeking their creator and not aliens for help! Knowing God as I do though, I know that He already would have had people that turn to Him in the palm of His hand and have planned a way of escape for them. It's in the Bible already, God knows the future and has told us a lot about it in the Bible..Daniel and R


This comes from Internet. Because I agree with his idea.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: