Saturday, February 28, 2009

 

12cm x 18cm.
From Karen Littlewood. This is one of my favorite artists.
She is great! I like her way of painting.She does not worry about fussy details and she studied art in Newcastle University. My sponsor was born in Newcastle as well. (He didn't go to the uni though.)These days, I'm calling my husband, a sponsor, because He always encourages my hobby. I need paper which isnot cheap, paint as well. Whenever I try to exhibit my works, I need some mounts and frames as well. My sponsor(husband) never complains about all those costs. In Japan, it is called "Gaman zuyoi". It means "patient". Thank you for helping me all the time. Please give me 10 more years. I'm supposed to be a real artist.Oh, if I can't be I just simply said,"sorry, your investment failed."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: