Thursday, February 12, 2009

 

20cm x 30cm.
Our daughter's(8 years old)work. Kids's work is pure. I feel her work is much better than mine honestly.
My daughter has been having a hard time with one of her classmates for quite a long time. They had a big fight last year. Her class teacher suggested that we should get all together, parents, teacher and kids and talk. I asked my daughter
"I've heard that you had a problem with your classmate. Shall we talk altogher?"
My daughter "No. I don't want to talk any more. We solved the problem already. Please no worries."
Wabisabi(ups, this is my nickname)" ok, if you don't want to talk, we don't mind, but if you need us. Please let us know." Since then, we've never asked her what exactly happened at school. However, it's passed a year and 5 months.I thought it's time to ask her. So I asked her, "I wonder if you could tell me what happened that time?" She started to explain about it. I didn't know at all.
Wabisabi, "Why didn't you tell us at that time? You must have had a hard time."
my daughter " I just didn't want to talk to my parents."
Wabisabi" ....."
I've been thinking she is still a baby, she is still simply a kid, but she is not. I'm proud of her.
Like a bird which has started to fly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: