Wednesday, February 25, 2009

 

20cm x 30cm.
Because the lengths and widths of the camera and PC screen have different ratios, all my pics become wider than my real works.
So this guy seems unbalanced. I don't know how to fix this ratio.

My daughter,Aki's best friend is a Finnish girl. Yesterday,Aki played piano in front of her. That was unusual. Because Aki doesn't like to show off. However, after Aki's performance,her best friend said " Aki, I've never ever listened to such wonderful piano!" Wow, such a compliment. Aki's been taking piano lesson for 3 years. Her level is very normal, she has no outstanding talent.She is very, very normal. But such a compliment! I know that girl's environment(parents)are creating this person who doesn't hesitate to compliment somebody. Japanese especially are not good at compliments. I'm very bad at them. To be positive and sensitive, these are the keys to praising and making people happy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: