Friday, February 6, 2009

 

what I type from now doesn't have anything to do with today's art work.

Simply, I don't want to finish this blog from now.

The day before yesterday, a doctor said to me, "You had better go back to your home country and have a precise test of your stomach and intestines, because there is a possiblity you might have cancer." He saw this in my bloodtest.

Haematology Report
Results Ref.Range
Hemoglobin 9.0g/dl 12.3-15.3
Hemotocrit 28% 35-47
Red Cell Count 3.31mil/mm3 4.1-5.1

white Blood Cell Count Differentail Leukocyte count etc all other results are very normal.
The doctor said my Red Cell Count result is lower than ref.range. obviously iron deficiency, but normally only hemoglobin and Hemotocrit. Red cell count wouldn't be affected.
when he said so , my heart started bumping faster and my hands started shaking.
I met another doctor to get a second opinion that night. He said it is very normal. Simply it is iron dificiency.
which opinion should I take?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: